- Fills the education and training gaps in strategic planning and development, program management and supply chain management through innovation, collaboration, novel technology, and proven tactics, policies and procedures.
- Becomes the private/public sectors’ and academia’s preeminent choice for strategic development and soft skills education.
What We Do:
- Enables clients to improve work productivity and people morale through nurturing of their work force.
- Pursues networking and collaboration with clients in need of our professional support.
- Leverages existing and “cutting” edge technology to work smarter not harder.
- Capitalizes on best practices.
- Socializes with academia, industry, and private/public sectors to fill the gaps in professional development training requirements.
•Integrity, Ethical and Professional
- Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) conferred by SOLE
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (Certified Logistics Associate and Certified Logistics Technician)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools (ACBSP) Professionally Qualified
- infor (Enterprise Resource Planning)
Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE)
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
Limited Liability Company
NAICS Codes/SAM Registered